The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Water Temperature Conflict
08-29-18, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-18 01:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Water Temperature Conflict
Hi -

I'm hoping that you might be able to guide me in resolving a water temperature conflict on my Raymarine setup. My setup is as follows:

- e127 MFD is the data master, connected to the NMEA2k network with a Mercury NMEA2k gateway.
- factory installed Airmar transducer, integrated into the Mercury Vesselview network and NMEA2k network.
- Axiom 12 with two RV-212 transducers, connected to the NMEA2k backbone.

In the "Transducer" setup screen of the Axiom, the "current temperature" is shown correctly (85.8 degrees), however, it has a note stating that this is not the source for temperature (or something to that effect). See attached.

When I add "Water Temperature" to the Axiom screen, it shows the incorrect Airmar temperature of 116 degrees (see attached).

So it appears that the Airmar transducer temperature is taking priority, since the e127 is the data master. I suspect that the solution is to make the Axiom the data master. I've been hesitant to make the Axiom the data master, since it was one of the first Axiom's released, however, I've continuously upgraded the software and both MFDs are on the latest releases.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
http://forum.raymarine.com/attachment.php?aid=2254
http://forum.raymarine.com/attachment.php?aid=2255
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Water Temperature Conflict - trush640 - 08-29-18 10:50 AM