Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[CA] [CA11] More wifish connection issues
09-21-18, 02:28 PM
RE: [CA11] More wifish connection issues
GordJ,

Q: About window tells me that I have App:v0.4.49; Wi-Fish Software v15.5. Are these the latest versions for my iPhone and iPad?
A:. The information specified within the About dialog of the Wi-Fish mobile app is indicating that you have the latest version of the Wi-Fish mobile app installed on you mobile device (iPad, iPhone) and that the version of software installed within your Wi-Fish DV (i.e. the Raymarine device which is physically connected to your transducer) also has the latest version of software installed within its memory. As has been indicated within other threads addressing this subject, should your Wi-Fish DV have been updated with the latest Wi-Fish software (your's has been), and should your Wi-Fish DV is able to successfully communicate with the Wi-Fish mobile app on you mobile device, then the Wi-Fish DV is working properly. The Wi-Fish app should be closed prior to running the Navionics Boating app and vice versa. Should the Navionics Boating app is unable to communicate with your Wi-Fish, then it is recommended that Navionics be contacted for support with this issue. Our last correspondence with Navionics indicated that they were seeking more information and possibly hardware (Wi-Fish and/or mobile device) on which this problem could be duplicated. Navionics has been unable to duplicate the problem with their iPad(s) and the Wi-Fish DV which has been provided to Navionics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] More wifish connection issues - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-21-18 02:28 PM