The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum connection problem
09-19-18, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-18 12:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum connection problem
A month ago, I received my Quantum back from repair. Currently I am using a Axiom RV7 and an Axiom 9 connected by the HS5 switch. The radar is also connected to the switch. The radar connects perfectly using WiFi but I want to connect it using the data cable. However, I cannot get either Axiom to recognize the radar when I disable the WiFi. I'm on shore power with about 13.5V and I have the radar on a separate power circuit. When everything is powered up, I bring up the Radar last. I also try to power cycle it several times but I still cannot get the Axiom to recognized the scanner. I switch out the data cable in case it was bad but that didn't help. No amount of power cycling seems to help. Supposedly when it was repaired, it tested fine on the WiFi and data connections. I even tried connecting the data cable directly to one of the Axiom but that had no effect. Also, I am running the latest software issue in July of 2018.
Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Quantum connection problem - jmcjmc817 - 09-19-18 07:22 PM