The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Rc70c seatalkng integration
10-10-18, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-18 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Rc70c seatalkng integration
Hi. I'm trying to integrate 2x rc70c plus displays, both with chart capabilities (one as an hsb2 repeater), with a 2kw pathfinder radome, an st4000plus autohelm control head, a pre-Raytheon autohelm 2000 tiller linear drive, and rs150 GPS antenna, using a seatalk 1 to seatalkng converter. I'll be adding i70 wind depth and speed at a later point.

I have a couple of questions:

1. I get that the seatalk 1 bus (therefore the st4000plus control head) needs to be disconnected from its power source, and powered via the seatalkng bus, but what about the rc70c displays (and, in effect, the radome too)? Do they each still need their own separate 12v power supply, (as they don't seem to work off the seatalk 1 power supply to the autohelm control head, anyway....).

2. There are no manuals on line for the autohelm 2000. What are the critical dimensions for this tiller linear drive? a) tiller pivot centre to tiller pin, and b) tiller drive mounting socket to tiller pin?

Many thanks

Ryan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] Rc70c seatalkng integration - Yourmomm - 10-10-18 11:52 PM