Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] M232 Grainy Picture
07-24-19, 02:13 AM
RE: [TG11] M232 Grainy Picture
Hello Robinsonh2o,

Did the tech who did the software upgrade also do the factory reset? This is necessary, otherwise the camera will still be set to manual FFC. If your dealer didn't do the reset then this would explain why neither of the cameras they've worked on have been fixed by the upgrade!

The reset can be performed either through the camera's web-browser interface on a computer, or now through Menu > Settings > Camera Setup > Restore Factory Settings through the new v3.10 software for your Axiom MFDs.

If this doesn't solve the problem then the camera will indeed need to be looked at, but I think it will. It has in every case I have seen or heard of.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] M232 Grainy Picture - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-24-19 02:13 AM