Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset.
11-15-18, 01:44 AM
RE: [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset.
Hello Ken,

Sorry to hear that. That's unusual, to say the least. I'd suggest the Power-On reset (see section 19.3, p286 of the latest issue of the LH3 Advanced operation manual which you can download from http://www.raymarine.com.au/display/?id=10125 for details) first, and if no luck there then I think that either ourselves or one of our technical service dealers should have a look at it. I see you're based in Sydney - we're in Frenchs Forest, if you'd like to get it to us directly?

NOTE:
On the power-on reset, for yourself and anyone else reading this. The boot-up / power-on reset will WIPE OUT ALL DATA IN THE DISPLAY, INCLUDING ANY CUSTOM DIGITAL SWITCHING CONFIGURATION. If in doubt, do not do this reset without checking with Raymarine technical support first.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset. - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-15-18 01:44 AM