Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset.
11-19-18, 01:10 AM
RE: [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset.
Thanks Tom,

I performed the Power-On reset as described in the document you posted. The unit became even more unstable and would not boot at all. After many resets ( circuit switch off and on ) I managed to get it to boot but still not able to upgrade. I removed the unit and brought it home where I connected it to my home wifi network. I was able to upgrade the unit to 3.7.70 after another reset as you suggested.

The unit appears to be a lot more stable now with everything working on the new version! The only issue I have is that when I reset setting or factory reset it attempts to reboot but never comes back. I still have to power off the circuit and back on. It does then boot and it's clear that the settings or factory reset has occurred. I guess I can live with that.
Don't really want to spend any more time resetting things :-)

I rang AUS tech support and Amanda suggested I make sure I ground the ground sheath which I will do once I get it back on the boat.

I bought an external SD card reader back in March and that's about the same time these problems started happening so I'm suspicious it may be related to SD card reader corruptions.

I'll post an update once the unit is back in the boat.

Cheers,
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom crash on upgrade and reset. - KenA - 11-19-18 01:10 AM