Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum Radar not found
12-14-18, 07:36 AM
RE: [CA11] Quantum Radar not found
Mike,

Q1. We are running the latest Lighthouse version 2 software and I have done a System Settings and Data reset on all three MFD's on the network. I've followed all the procedures on the FAQ.
A1. It has been noted that the MFDs have LightHouse II software. Has version 19.03 been installed within these MFDs? If so, then it would be recommended that the radome be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced per my initial response. Raymarine dealers are not equipped to repair radar circuitry. Should the radome be brought to a Raymarine dealer, they would have to send it to the Repair Center.

Q2. In addition we tried connecting to the radome using WIFI and got an incorrect password despite using the password on the sticker under the radome (double and triple checked several times).
A2. Within systems which feature a wired connection to the Quantum radome, it will not be possible to establish a Wi-Fi connection to the radome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Quantum Radar not found - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-14-18 07:36 AM