The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 RV Sounder issues
02-11-19, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-19 10:26 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 RV Sounder issues
I am having issues with my sounder losing bottom and acting very strange. It isn't bubble related because it does is at all speeds and didn't do it when first installed. I have done everything suggested in previous posts. Checked the plug in the back of the unit, tilted the transducer to different positions, tried different speeds, put the engine in neutral and increase speed, and there is no marine growth. I captured a video of it acting up with my cell phone and would like to send it to you if that is possible. The video is too large to attach to this post.

Interesting side note. It seems to act up the most in standard sounder mode. If i have 4 screens (chart, sounder, chirp, side vision) all going at the same time,,,,it seems to act fine. I have a video of this as well.

I have a RV 100 Transducer, Axiom 9, and RS 150 GPS Sensor. All updated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom 9 RV Sounder issues - ktcarter - 02-11-19 11:37 AM