Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] es128/i70 display/st60plus wind and speed displays
04-30-19, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-19 10:26 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] es128/i70 display/st60plus wind and speed displays
Hello jjlarogers,

Sorry for the delay replying.

I can assure you that there is not a generic issue with [latest] i70 software that overrides the distance units. I have a couple of i70s and several MFDs in my test system and have NM-m as the selected units throughout the system, and this is something about which we'd have received numerous calls and complaints if it were commonplace. Whatever the problem is, it seems to be particular to your system.

What version of software is in your i70? I have v3.11 (second-latest.) Possibly there's a bug that I'm not aware of in the earlier software. If that doesn't solve it, a factory reset of the i70 (Menu > Setup > Factory Reset) would be my next suggestion.

If neither of these do the trick then I'll need to ask for the NMEA2000 log-file that I described before in order to see what device is saying what to whom.

Regards,
Tom

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] es128/i70 display/st60plus wind and speed displays - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-30-19 10:24 PM