The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Yamaha engine data
04-06-19, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-19 11:05 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Yamaha engine data
I am having issues with my starboard motor showing engine data. The previous setup was Yamaha command link gauges (square one). This is a list of my devices
Axiom 12 pro
Axiom 7
Axiom 12
Yamaha Hub
Raymarine ECI-100
Raymarine acu200 autopilot
P70R control head
Quantum Radar

I have the two 12’s networked together to share sonor and radar, all devices are connected to the seatalk network. The only remaining items after the electronics upgrade is the autopilot devices. Everything has been upgraded to the latest software.

When I identify the engines the process goes smoothly but then the starboard motor stops displaying data. I tried a factory reset of the MFD’s with no help. When I configure the motors backwards the issues follows the motor not the gauges. The strange thing is that when I plug the command link gauge in it displays on that gauge fine but not on the axioms.

I have a video of the process and results of that helps
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Yamaha engine data - Willy81 - 04-06-19 10:33 AM
RE: [CA11] Yamaha engine data - Willy81 - 04-15-19, 05:39 PM