The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46
04-30-19, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-19 01:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46
Just attempted to install v 3.9.46 using the file raymarine_atom-3.9.46.upgrade.iso (File size 280.4mb). I downloaded the .zip file from the raymarine server and split it into its component parts and installed the above iso file onto a microSD card on its own and inserted in to slot 2 of the es128.

The upgrade proceeded to completion with no errors, but on reboot the Chart which should have been my Navionics charts was black (No chart drawn), although the boat icon, as well as distance rings were displayed.

I tried selecting the home screen and the unit froze requiring powering off. On powering up I had the same black chart so i went into Cartography and selected lighthouse charts, and this gave a map, albeit with little detail, but did display the boat icon and a route with waypoints. I then went back in to Cartography and selected Navionics charts and then my Navionics charts displayed both in Detailed and Fishing modes, however the display again locked up shortly after.

I attempted to install the 2nd file, ray_mfd_AtomCartographyRX5v1_22.upgrade.iso to see if that made a difference, but the update function said no upgrade was found.

I have now downgraded (again) to 3.7.70 which works fine, as I also had problems with the unit locking up with 3.8.105 (see previous thread).

Any help would be appreciated as I was looking forward to the lay line feature :(

Cheers

Cheers
Steve Campbell
Chilli Heat
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Upgrade failure es128 Lighthouse 3 v3.9.46 - ChilliHeat - 04-30-19 01:54 AM