The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11]Added eS78
05-13-19, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-19 08:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11]Added eS78
My electronics package includes the following : All Raymarine .. 218VHF > e127> e7> EVO150 AP... ( lighthouse 2) All connected to "talk" to each other.
and now an eS78 with a cpt-120 bronze transducer.

I was planning on keeping the eS78 as a stand alone unit providing a chirp sonar and a back up GPS .

If I chose to integrate the eS78 to "talk" to the rest of the system would I be able to keep both types of sonar and switch between them ??
can you give me some suggestion as to what my options could be ??

On another note .... It would be nice if sonar cables had a removable connector .. I am having an issue running the connector plug through the chases provided by the boat manufacturer. As more electronics are added it becomes more and more difficult . I would easily be able to snake the wire through, however the connector is another story . Also it would be advisable to install the transducer label on the cable in an area a few inches from the actual transducer so it does not get destroyed or lost when pulling the wire through.
thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11]Added eS78 - Tony T - 05-13-19 08:39 AM
RE: [CA11]Added eS78 - Tony T - 05-16-19, 02:50 PM