The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] MFD freeze - data collision?
05-15-19, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-19 08:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] MFD freeze - data collision?
Recently, my e95 has started freezing, or at least taking a very long time to load charts from the Navionics card. It happens on either initially loading or any time the screen needs to be redrawn during use. This does not seem to happen using Lighthouse charts, but I have not fully tested this. The Navionics chip is up to date. It also happens using a different Navionics chip.

It was suggested to me that perhaps other components on the network might be contributing. So I tested this by turning off power to all other instruments so that only the MFD has power to it. That does seem to improve the situation.

My system comprises the e95, HD radome, iTC-5, i60, i70, AIS650, GPS, Raystar 130, the EV200 Sail components, a couple of 5 way connectors, and an ST-STng converter.

Any help would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] MFD freeze - data collision? - PaulM - 05-15-19 12:57 AM