Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Xm weather not working after lh3 update
05-28-19, 01:47 PM
RE: [CA11] Xm weather not working after lh3 update
Mike,

I have been unable to duplicate the reported symptom on our system. I can only suggest that it may be an anomaly associated with not having performed a power on Factory Reset or possibly having subscribed to the Inland SiriusXM weather subscription rather than the Marine Coastal or Marine Offshore SiriusXM weather subscription packages. Should you be confident (recommend verifying with SiriusXM) that you have subscribed to one of the latter packages, the following options remain:

- switch off power to the SR150 for at least 30 minutes to allow any memory capacitance to drain. Verify that the power circuit supplying the SR150 is OFF by examining its LEDs to ensure that they are off. Test the system again

- send the SR150 to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.

- perform a power on Factory Reset to each of the system's MFDs (revised instructions may be found here). Manually reconfigure the MFDs to suit your needs. Should you need assistance with re-configuring the MFDs, then Product Support (800.539.5539) may be contacted to assist with the reconfiguration of your system.

- disconnect the Axiom MFD from the network and then downgrade the software within the gS-Series MFDs to LightHouse II v19.03. I again recommend performing a power on Factory Reset operation after downgrading the software within these MFDs. Should the symptom be duplicated within the gS-Series MFDs when running LightHouse II v19.03 software, then the issue would appear to be rooted within the SR150 should one of the Marine Coastal or Marine Offshore SiriusXM weather subscription packages have been purchased for use with the SR150. Should you need assistance with re-configuring the MFDs, then Product Support (800.539.5539) may be contacted to assist with the reconfiguration of your system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Xm weather not working after lh3 update - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-28-19 01:47 PM