The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVO 2 Compass Heading Issue
05-17-16, 02:59 PM
EVO 2 Compass Heading Issue
I have installed in the last 2 months (2)C125, evolution 200, cp370 and radar. I have been having issue with the evolution 200, in the mornings it appears to work ok, but as the day goes on the compass heading between the MFD and the control head start to widen. They may start off with a 5 degree variation and by the end of the day Sunday was off by 20 -30 degrees. Once you engage to waypoint the boat symbol on the MFD will travel but will be lopsided since the MFD thinks it is heading a different direction. This has happened several times, you have to do a factory reset on the control head to get them back in line. The first couple times I used it the compass offset or variation was only 4 degrees so I locked the compass, but on the next trip the unit wanted to turn the boat in circles when trying to head to a waypoint, so I did another reset to fix that but now I have this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
EVO 2 Compass Heading Issue - eric1528 - 05-17-16 02:59 PM