Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Integrate ev150 and c120
06-11-19, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-19 01:56 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Integrate ev150 and c120
Fender,

I believe that you have correctly understood my response to understood my response to specify that that autopilot will receive navigation data from the MFD to support the autopilot's Track mode feature. However, this does not mean that you will be able to use the MFD's Autopilot Controls feature. The autopilot must be commanded into and out of its Standby, Auto, and Track modes via the autopilot's control head. The SeaTalkng networking components required to interface the autopilot components to one another and to power the backbone are included within the T70407 EV-150 Power Pilot Core Pack. The included networking components feature four spur sockets ... just enough to interface the autopilot components to one another. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how additional spur sockets may be added to the backbone. A complete list of Raymarine's SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 networking components and their part numbers may be found here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Integrate ev150 and c120 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-11-19 01:48 PM