The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] No Data Source...
06-10-19, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-19 03:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] No Data Source...
I'm afraid I know the answer to this one, having read the other threads, but please permit me to describe my symptoms which may be unique. I have the C140W MFD with the RD424HD 4KW-24inch radome. E921431290032. Unit has worked just fine until recently, when the NoDataSource message appeared. I tried the reboot, as described in Chuck's previous thread, as well as checking all connections for corrosion. Sprayed with electronics cleaner (solvent), let dry and reassembled. I do have the SeaTalk HS box, and checked those connections as well. Where the ethernet connectors plug in (two ea) to the seatalk/HS box, there are some green LED indicators. One of them blinks rapidly, the other glows steady. Checked voltage at the radome/scanner connector, and have 13.2Volts. I am plugged into shore power. When the radome/scanner connector is plugged in and secured (power applied), I get no noise from the radome/scanner assembly. Took the top off the radome to observe the scanner, and with power on, nothing happens. No noise, no attempt to turn. Nothing. Took the antenna drive belt off and the motor does not even attempt to turn. That's the basic situation. I am on an extended cruise and shipping off the radome/scanner assy is going to be a major problem for me, though I know it may be the only answer.
Thanks for reading this, and any advice you can offer is much appreciated!
David Tye
SV Blue Moon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] No Data Source... - tyed - 06-10-19 11:50 AM
RE: [CA11] No Data Source... - tyed - 06-14-19, 09:42 AM
RE: [CA11] No Data Source... - tyed - 06-18-19, 07:35 AM