The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum 2 loss of connection
06-23-19, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-19 12:43 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum 2 loss of connection
I have axiom 9, axiom 7 and a quantum 2 connected to a HS5 network switch. Had been working fine. Connected the mfd’s yesterday - went out and went to power up radar and got message no radar found - trying to connect. Checked the switch and all 3 green poet lights were in and flashing. After my cruise. Removed the displays from the helm. This morning, went down and connected the displays. Same result. So I decided to swap the network cables from the axiom 9 and 7. Powered system back up and radar works as before. The radar was originally setup with the axiom 9 directly. Does it make sense that a port change on the mfd matters on the HS5? Thats the only change. Radar is on port 5, axiom 9 on 4 and axiom 7 on 3. This works. When the 9 and 7 ports are seapoed it does not work. Anybideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Quantum 2 loss of connection - schomakr - 06-23-19 10:35 AM