Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Insalling axiom 12 rvx
07-01-19, 02:17 PM
RE: [CA11] Insalling axiom 12 rvx
FISHFEARME,

Q1. So what are the part numbers of the spur cables backbone and all that stuff?
A1. We do not generally cable part numbers because the lengths of cables required vary with each boat and where the products will be installed on the boat. SeaTalkng Spur Cables and Backbone Cables are available in lengths from 400mm to 6m. Please click on the link provided within my initial response to view the part numbers for SeaTalkng Spur Cables, SeaTalkng Backbone Cables, and other SeaTalkng Networking Components and adapters.

Q2. Would the starter kit be a good kit to buy to start with?
A2. I wouldn't recommend a SeaTalkng Starter Kit, as many of its components are included with the Evolution autopilot cabling kit supplied with the autopilot. As indicated within my initial response, you will need a to install a couple of T-Pieces or 5-Way Connector near the MFD and AIS700. The T-Pieces or 5-Way Connector will be joined to the backbone via appropriate lengths of SeaTalkng Backbone Cable. I have previously addressed how the MFD will be interfaced to one of these T-Pieces or 5-Way Connector. The AIS700 will be interfaced to the a spur socket within one of these T-Pieces or 5-Way Connector via an appropriate length of SeaTalkng Spur Cable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Insalling axiom 12 rvx - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-01-19 02:17 PM