The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 9 Rebooting
07-28-19, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-19 08:23 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 9 Rebooting
I upgraded to the new LH 3.10 on my Axiom 9 last week. I also updated my wired Quantum 2 w/Doppler radar.

Although I never had any issues with LH 3.4.66 I followed the tech group's advice to perform the power off and factory recovery after upgrades to start off fresh. It wasn't bad to redo the setup and sync my Navionics to get my WP's and Routes back. All seem to function fine at the dock.

I took my boat away for a long weekend and was very disappointed with the performance. The Axiom 9 would randomly just reboot. Most times I was selecting a screen and it would hang and then just reboot on its own. I recall it happening when selecting radar and dashboard on a couple of occasions.

The reboot became quite frequent, without any under intervention, and most frustrating when I was entering a tight harbor and all of a sudden lose my chart and depth from my RV-100 while the unit was rebooting.

Upon reboot power up there was a message about an app that was not responding. I think it may have been Spotify which I was not using at the time and I would select stopping the app to allow the reboot to continue.

Prior to the 3.10 OS upgrade I did get an error from Spotify that my 8GB Navionics card is close to full and would not be capable of saving offline music. I would just acknowledge. Not sure if this has anything to do with rebooting issue?

Thanks for any help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom 9 Rebooting - will40 - 07-28-19 06:42 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 Rebooting - will40 - 08-01-19, 04:20 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 9 Rebooting - will40 - 08-03-19, 01:00 PM