The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse v17 wifi connection problems
05-25-16, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-18 01:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Lighthouse v17 wifi connection problems
Hi, having two issues (and a gui bug) with v17 related to getting Internet connectivity via wifi from my es series (trying to get the new Grib weather service up and running).

1. Refuses connection to an iPhone wifi hotspot (6s latest iOS version). after pressing connect on the Es I'm retuned to the wifi connections list immediately. A dialogue appears a few minutes later saying it can't connect). Have tried over a dozen times to connect (inc system resets, deleting preferences etc). Only other odd thing is the iPhone's hotspot name (on the Es) appears with some odd characters - like it's not translating Unicode correctly- also connecting to the Es to use Ray control via an iPad works fine.

Anyway would love some help getting Internet to my Es as I'm keen to start up my Grib forecast subscription.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Lighthouse v17 wifi connection problems - Ryearsley - 05-25-16 01:47 AM