The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Networked e7, and A68
05-25-16, 11:21 AM
Networked e7, and A68
So the units are networked together and seem to perform well but not great. The speed (SOG in mph) on the e7 is way off. When the boat is stationary on the cradle it will read anywhere between 0mph and 5mph. I have been out trolling around 2mph and the e7 will read very erratic speeds. Now if I turn on my cell phone and use the navionics app to compare to the e7 the phone is more conit will read a more constant speed between 1.8mh and 2mph. The a68 will do the same a little more constant speed almost identical to my phone. I have tried turning off all other equipment and it will still be wrong. I have tried changing the filter tried turning it on and off even went through the extent to unplug it for a day to see if it made a difference.

The other thing I wanted to know is if I can mirror the screen on the e7 to display for example the fish finder on the a68.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Networked e7, and A68 - chas0218 - 05-25-16 11:21 AM
RE: Networked e7, and A68 - chas0218 - 05-26-16, 08:29 AM