The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Problems with Fishfinder
09-03-19, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-19 08:43 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Problems with Fishfinder
Hi. I have a Raymarine/Airmar P66 connected to a Raymarine DSM 30 connected to a Raymarine C120.

The Fishfinder/Transducer works fine about 75% of the time, but a couple times every hour it will ether (i) shift over to a different model of transducer (more frequent) or (ii) stop providing information.

When it shifts over to a different model of transducer, the P66 is no longer selectable from the menu. When this happens, usually the sonar continues to work and just the speed disappears. Usually I go to "reset DSM" and it will clear up the issue. Sometimes I have to try more than once but it usually clears up quickly.

When it stops working completely, I lose all sonar information. The model correctly identifies, and the diagnostics show packets being sent and received but no sonar data comes through. usually I have to reset many times over a longer period of time (e.g., an hour) to get it working again. This type of error is infrequent.

Would appreciate any advice to help diagnose the above.

Thanks,

MojMoj
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Problems with Fishfinder - MojMoj - 09-03-19 06:14 PM