Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working
09-13-19, 02:40 AM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working
Wifi signals are directional, as VHF and other radio. Could the relative orientations of the TV and Axiom be a factor? What orientation do you have the Axiom (e.g. flat on its back or screen vertical) when using with the Sony at home, compared to when using with the LG aboard? I would expect that the Axiom's Wifi antenna focuses the radio in a beam that's perpendicular to the screen, so that it's horizontal and giving good coverage around the boat.

If you think that the display's faulty I'd suggest getting it checked by your nearest service centre, but my feeling is that if it connects ok to the Sony then the Axiom hard is probably ok.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] Axiom Miracast LG TV not working - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-13-19 02:40 AM