Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] wiring diagram of my Raymarine appliances
10-17-19, 09:40 AM
RE: [CA11] wiring diagram of my Raymarine appliances
Alain,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing why the reported message is being displayed. It is accordingly recommended that the software within the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter be updated with the latest available Raymarine product software update. Additionally, should the MFD not presently be operating with LightHouse II v19.03 software, then the MFD's software should be updated as well. If after updating the software within your products, depth, speed, and water temperature data from the ST60 Tridata Instrument is not available (i.e. reported as dashes) within the MFD's Data application, Databar, or Databoxes after having configured the MFD to display these data items, then it would be recommended that the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced. It is possible for a ST60 instrument to display data from the instrument transducer which have been directly connected to it, but not share this data with other products. The latter condition may be indicative of a failure within either the instrument's communications circuitry or SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter Converter ... hence the recommendation to have the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter tested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] wiring diagram of my Raymarine appliances - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-17-19 09:40 AM