The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] MFD Lockup-alarm active
11-11-19, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-19 02:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] MFD Lockup-alarm active
I have had this a few times but have never been able to nail down what is going on.

I have a route set on the Axiom Pro 16.
I have the Evolution autopilot set to track.
I also have a Ray73 &CP470c
The route completes but unfortunately It ends close to a bridge and i put the autopilot on "standby", to manually steer between bridge pylons and ignore the MFD as collision avoidance seems more important.

The MFD alarms (beeping BUT NOTHING DISPLAYED). The Home icon is displaying the active alarm indicator.
The MFD will not respond to any input. It requires a power cycle to return it to normal.
The MFD display is my custom consisting of Dashboard, Fishfinder & Navigation.
I do not have the MFD configured to control the autopilot as it is so much easier to use the P70r.

I think the alarm could be the route completed or waypoint arrival, but it could be a loss of autopilot information (though I don't understand why it knows or cares).

It may have something to do with the home icon, because I can't really remember whether It was on before the various upgrades.

On reboot the alarm history does not record what alarm it was.

I am running LH3.10.71 and all other software is up to date
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] MFD Lockup-alarm active - BernieK - 11-11-19 04:46 PM