The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line
11-19-19, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-20 11:50 AM by JeepSWAG.)
[CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line
es78 Data Master
a78 attached via SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone CORRECTION - attached via Raynet Network cable
CPT-100 DVS Transducer
Lighthouse II V19

Is there a way to show a heading line, as the old non-touch Raymarine displays used to use?

I've tried to adjust the temperature off-set. When I do, nothing seems to change. I make the adjustment in the settings screen, press the X in the settings screen in order to exit to the home page. When I go back in the settings screen, the offset is still set. Temp in the data bar does not change.

I've attempted to adjust the heading from North Up to Heading Up and nothing seems to change. I make the adjustment, press the X in the adjustment screen in order to exit back to the chart screen. When I go back in the settings, the North Up is set. When I exit, it is not changing the setting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] es78 Lighthouse II settings - Temperature Off-Set, Heading & Heading Line - JeepSWAG - 11-19-19 12:54 PM