Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Networking Elemnet 7
11-26-19, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-19 05:41 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Networking Elemnet 7
I currently have a C127 with CP 100 downscan module & transducer. I also have a RS150 GPS connected via SeatalkNg. I am thinking about getting a elemnet 7 purely for the side scan funtion. can i network this to my current system.
I also have a S1000 autopilot that isn't working due to failure of the remote. Is it possible to control this from the C127 if it's connected to the Seatalk network.

regards
Adrian
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-19, 09:59 PM
RE: [TG11] Networking Elemnet 7
Hello Adrian,

No, I am sorry to say that although you can have 2x Element displays in the same network, at this stage you cannot have an Axiom and an Element in the same SeatalkNG network.
You can get SideVision on your existing c127 via a CP200 to go along with your CP100, or you can keep the Element and Axiom separate.

Regarding the S1000, this does require its own remote but that is replaceable: the current S100 is exactly the same remote and will work in an S1000 system. You would only need to get the spare remote handset (part A18104) and register that to your S1000 (described in the S100 operation guide, supplied with the remote or downloadable here.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
12-05-19, 01:29 AM
RE: [TG11] Networking Elemnet 7
Thank you for your help.