Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Fuel page for trip engines
12-21-19, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-19 02:48 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Fuel page for trip engines
Current setup for fuel tanks is not as I would like to view it. The page is set up for only two tanks despite me having 3 tanks entered in the setup. I can enter all three tanks, the gauges show for port and starboard tanks but there is no gauge for the center tank. Also, the gauge works for the outer tanks, but not the %. Percent full for center tank shows but there is no gauge.

The available data is all there but the options on how it's all displayed is extremely limited. Same for the engine gauges screen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-19, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-19 10:25 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Fuel page for trip engines
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum ufg8rmike,

Regarding the Fuel Tank percentages not properly populating, not the labels for the tank level gauges and tank level percentages ... you should have selected tank level percentages to be displayed for tanks 5, 6, and 7 ... not tanks 1, 6, and 2.

Thanks for the product feedback. A feature request will be logged accordingly to seek this feature change / addition within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here for more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply