Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Yamaha App vs Data App.
12-28-19, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-19 03:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Yamaha App vs Data App.
I have twin Yamaha engines with commandolink plus connected via and ECI-100. They show in the Data app but not in the Yamaha app on my Axiom Pro. The advanced operation instructions seem pretty specific that a Yamaha gateway 6YG-BA2D0-00-00 must be used to connect the command link plus to the network.

Should the Yamaha app be showing the info since the command link plus network is connected via the ECI-100?

If not - then if I swap the ECI-100 for the Yamaha gateway will the data app still show the engine info?

If not - can both connections be made?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-19, 03:42 PM
RE: [CA11] Yamaha App vs Data App.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum DFMott,

Q1. Should the Yamaha app be showing the info since the command link plus network is connected via the ECI-100?
A1. As you have suggested, the Yamaha gateway 6YG-BA2D0-00-00 must be used to connect the command link plus to the marine electronics network if seeking to use the Yamaha app. Also as you have suggested, the ECI-100 will support integration of compatible Yamaha engines with the Raymarine system, but will not support the Yamaha app.

Q2. If I swap the ECI-100 for the Yamaha gateway will the data app still show the engine info?
A2. Yes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply