Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse II to Lighthouse 3 upgrade - iso not recognised
12-28-19, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-19 02:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Lighthouse II to Lighthouse 3 upgrade - iso not recognised
I tried updating the OS of my eS78 MFD recently from LH II v19.03 to LH III v11.42, however the install could not be completed.

Two iso files and a txt file are downloaded in a zip file. The txt file indicates to place each iso on separate MicroSD cards. I placed each file on separate cards (root), however the MFD does not recognise the 11.42.upgrade.iso.

It did recognise the cartography.upgrade.iso and went through a partial install with that file. The MFD is currently operating normally.

What am I doing wrong?

IP29-16 DRIFT
Hingham, MA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-19, 02:05 PM
RE: [CA11] Lighthouse II to Lighthouse 3 upgrade - iso not recognised
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Maherdr,

Verify that the capacity of the microSD card being used does not exceed 32GB and that the microSD card has been formatted with a NTFS file system. Insert them microSD memory card into the MFD's memory card reader (recommend upper slot) and then switch the MFD ON. Should the MFD not automatically perform the update prior to booting up, the command the MFD to check the card for updates. Please be aware that the MFD may report that you will be reinstalling the software ... you should elect to proceed. Should that fail, then try using the microSD memory card which you had used to successfully install the cartography update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply