Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st60+ transducer connections
06-04-16, 04:11 PM
st60+ transducer connections
anyone know how to connect raymarine st800/p120 and p7 transducers to raymarine ST60+ graphic display? I have the setalkng converter with the yellow converter cable and two ng bare end spur cables that i have tried to connect the transducers with . when the power is on i get no information from the transducers, just the battery status and information from the auto pilot. Im sure Im missing something or some additional part.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-16, 09:54 AM
RE: st60+ transducer connections
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tony,

ST60+ Graphic displays do not feature analog transducer processing circuitry. These displays are simply designed to repeat data from another device. Instrument transducers are intended to be interfaced to instrument displays (ex. i40 Depth, i40 Tridata, i50 Depth, i50 Tridata, i60 Wind, etc.), an iTC-5 Analog Instrument Converter, or to an instrument transducer pod. The latter two options require an i70 Multifunction Instrument Display (MFID) or ST70 MFID to calibrate, apply offsets, and set corresponding alarms (ex. shallow depth alarm, deep depth alarm, etc.).

If supplied with a complete list of the equipment which is already installed onboard and that which you desire to install/interface, then we may be able to advise you on the proper way to install/interface the equipment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply