Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Element 7S NAV+ Supported NMEA 2000 Networking
01-11-20, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-20 01:31 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Element 7S NAV+ Supported NMEA 2000 Networking
Hi Chuck,
One more question. I’m thinking of breaking this upgrade down to spread the cost over 2 years. I’ve attached a modified schematic showing me sticking with my legacy Wind, Speed and Depth instruments and delaying integration of the i70s until next year.
I have:
Wind - ST60+ (I think it’s a “+” model)
Speed - ST60 (I don’t think it’s a “+”)
Depth - ST50+ (I’m fairly certain it’s a “+” model… elsewhere on the forum I saw a response that the “+” versions of ST50 have a light bulb icon on the lower left of the display obviously along with other less visible differences.)

I’m fairly confident that this will work but would appreciate your comment, particularly on the ST50+ depth display.

If it's uncertain if it will work, that's ok... I can give it a try and if I have no success, I can either bite the bullet and get the i70s or live for a season seeing wind, depth and speed on the Element 7s only instead of on the standalone instruments.

Attached File(s)
.pptx  Reduced Scope Draft Raymarine STng System with Raymarine Element 7s.pptx (Size: 192.04 KB / Downloads: 221)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Element 7S NAV+ Supported NMEA 2000 Networking - spencerdd - 01-11-20 12:18 PM