Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] ST40 fluxgate and display
01-07-20, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-20 01:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] ST40 fluxgate and display
unit has failed
Where do I go from here for a new Raymarine compass to support my C series and send the data out the Sea Talk network?
thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-20, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-20 07:46 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] ST40 fluxgate and display
Hello Sailabout,

What part of your ST40 Compass system has failed, the fluxgate or the display? Does the display still power up but show dashes or an incorrect heading value, or does it no longer power up?

If the problem is the fluxgate then this is still available as a spare, part M81190.
If the problem is the display then we no longer do a direct replacement, the demand for standalone compass systems is very small nowadays. Generally people get heading data from an autopilot instead. There are a couple of options:
Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply