Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CA] [CA11] UK Radar/Navigation Course in the U.S.
01-10-20, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-20 01:17 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] UK Radar/Navigation Course in the U.S.
I noticed they have in the UK a Raymarine Radar and Navigational course. Looks like about $125. Would be a nice suggestion one for the United States. Even if it's an online webinar were they have a class limited to a certain amount, and people can ask questions in the webinar. There's app's like go to meeting, etc...
I would definitely pay into that to learn the ins-and-outs, tips and tricks on Sonar radar, navigating, Etc...
Good money maker for Raymarine, or an Ambassador.
Good learning curve for fisherman, boaters, recreational, military, coast guard, police, etc...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-20, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-20 01:30 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] UK Radar/Navigation Course in the U.S.
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Fish On,

As there is nothing unique about use of the radar and navigational features within Raymarine products sold in Europe, it would seem that the UK a Raymarine Radar and Navigational course would be customers worldwide and I would expect that you should be able to register for it. A feature request will be submitted to extend such courses to include other significant features such as fishing, advanced sailing features, etc.

Please click here for more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply