Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Multiple temperature source visualization
02-12-20, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-20 11:33 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Multiple temperature source visualization
Hi,
I have several temperature sensors at different places (engine room, salon, outside, etc.) connected to the N2K network. Is there any way to visualize the different sources within my Axiom 12? I only this within the ‘data screen’ the opportunity to add one environmental temperature. The only way that I found was to my temperature measurements as ‘battery temperature’. I can add for each battery the specific temperature. But is this the right approach?

Best regards from Germany
Juergen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-20, 12:29 AM
RE: [LW11] Multiple temperature source visualization
Hello Juergen,

By default Axiom displays can show air or (sea) water temperatures from the Environment section in the Dashboard app, but you may find this page of interest in showing a wider range of data in a more flexible way.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply