Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] axiom RV audio issue
01-27-20, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-20 05:22 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] axiom RV audio issue
Hello, I have recently upgraded from an A-series 9" to a Axiom RV 9" and since doing so haven't been able to connect it to the fusion MS-BB300R we have on board.
It worked perfectly with the A-series but since the swap i haven't been able to make it work or even show up on the network.
Are these 2 systems compatible?
Where do i download the Fusion Link software?
The Axiom has had the most recent software update.
Any help will be gratefully received
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-20, 11:08 AM
RE: [CA11] axiom RV audio issue
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

Q1. It worked perfectly with the A-series but since the swap i haven't been able to make it work or even show up on the network.
A1. Within LightHouse II software, two apps were included to support integration of marine entertainment systems ... the Fusion app and the Audio app. As named, the Fusion app was included to support Fusion entertainment systems, while the Audio app was introduced in LH II v17.46 to support Rockford Fosgate entertainment systems. When support for the latter was introduced, the Audio app, rather than the Fusion app was included within the Home screen's default page sets. Accordingly, it was necessary for those having integrated Fusion entertainment systems to customize the Home screen's default page set change the page dedicated to the Audio app to instead launch the Fusion app.

Within MFDs running the latest LightHouse 3 software, the Audio app is used to interact with not only Rockford Fosgate entertainment systems, but also with JL Audio and Fusion entertainment systems. No Fusion or JL apps are provide or necessary to interact with the corresponding entertainment systems when running the latest LightHouse 3 software.
01-28-20, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-20 12:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Chuck, where will i find the audio app? As I've been unable to find it on the axioms systems, even after the update
01-28-20, 12:07 PM
John,

The Audio app may be executed from LH3's pre-configured Audio app page icon (HOME and then swipe from left to right to view the left hand set of pre-configured page icons). Alternatively, any of the Home screen's page icon's may be customized to launch the application of choice. More information on the latter may be found within Chapter 5.4 Creating / Customizing an App Page of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions.
01-29-20, 12:35 PM
Problem solved! thank you!
01-29-20, 01:42 PM
You're welcome.