Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Clearcruise AR
02-18-20, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-20 04:58 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Clearcruise AR
Will the M232 thermal camera display the Clearcruise AR symbols for markers, AIS targets etc with an AR200 installed or does that require a Raymarine camera?

Thanks,
John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-20, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-20 05:08 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Clearcruise AR
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

Negative. The Clearcruise AR symbols for markers, AIS targets, etc. described within Chapter 15.5 Augmented Reality (AR) overview of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions is exclusive to IP camera video (ex. CAM210, CAM220) in conjunction with Raymarine's AR200 Augmented Reality Sensor.
04-06-20, 09:11 AM
Chuck, I saw your post on using augmented reality and you list the M232 camera.
Your reply To my post indicated the M232 will NOT display AIS targets, navigation symbols etc.
What exactly would I gain by adding an AR200 augmented reality using the M232?

Thanks,
John
04-06-20, 02:47 PM
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum John,

As with many features initially not supported, as software matures, new capabilities result. The Clearcruise Augmented Reality features in conjunction with the aforementioned models of thermal cameras are such features. With the latest available LightHouse 3 software (v3.11.42 at the time of this response) the AR200 adds image stabilization and the ability to display AIS targets and waypoints within the thermal imagery from the previously specified thermal cameras.