Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm??
02-20-20, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-20 02:11 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm??
Can I install a Raymarine external buzzer/alarm for my Axiom Pro with the latest software and use it primarily for a fish alarm?
Would use it for the sole purpose of a fish alarm, and an Anchor alarm.
I believe this is the part # RAYA80614.
Would like to install this while the fish alarm is its testing stages at Raymarine.
According to the external buzzer; (see pictures below), it says it can do a fish alarm. Can you please verify that it can work as a fish alarm with the Axiom Pro with the latest software.
Thanks!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-20, 02:18 PM
RE: [CA11] Raymarine External Fish Alarm??
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Fish On,

Unfortunately, until such time as the LightHouse 3 software introduces support for a fish alarm, the SeaTalkng Alarm Buzzer would be unable to sound an alarm associated with the LightHouse 3 Fishfinder application. However, if/when this feature is introduced to LightHouse 3 software then the SeaTalkng Alarm Buzzer will be ready to support it.
02-21-20, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-20 02:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Got it. Definitely clarifies. Will wait for future software updates for fish alarm.
Thanks again Chuck!!
02-21-20, 02:34 PM
You're welcome.