Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Maretron TLM100 and IPG100
03-04-20, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-20 10:16 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Maretron TLM100 and IPG100
While I can find references to integrating to Maretron devices I can not find the fuel (diesel) tank monitor and the backbone NMEA 2000 IPG100.

I have an e95 and i70 displays on a combination of SeaTalkNG and HS. I would like to know if I can through an adapter cable link both of these Maretron devices to my SeaTalk NG network. Ultimately I wish to see the fuel data display on the e95.

Thanks.

-Bob.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-20, 10:29 AM
RE: [CA11] Maretron TLM100 and IPG100
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

A powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone which has been constructed with SeaTalkng networking components should already be installed onboard to support interfacing the e95 MFD and i70 MFID. A pair of additional spur (white) sockets will need to be added to the backbone to accommodate interfacing the third party NMEA 2000 devices should the currently installed backbone not presently feature a sufficient number of unused spur sockets. Any one the following options may be used to interface the product having a DeviceNet (F) socket as a spur to a backbone which has been constructed from SeaTalkng networking components:
- A06045 / 15.7in (0.4m) SeaTalkng Spur to DeviceNet (F)
- A06075 / 39.4in (1.0m) SeaTalkng Spur to DeviceNet (F)
- A06082 DeviceNet (F) to SeaTalkng (M) Adapter and an appropriate length of SeaTalkng Spur Cable

As indicated within the FAQ found here, Raymarine's MFD running LightHouse II software, i50 Instruments, i60 Instruments, and i70 MFIDs are not designed to calibrate, apply offsets in conjunction with, or configure alarms in conjunction with third party NMEA 2000 sensors. As such should a third party NMEA 2000 sensor require configuration of Instance IDs, calibration, offsets, etc., then it will be necessary to do so using the procedures and devices specified by the manufacturer of the third party sensor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply