Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Ray 63
03-04-20, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-20 10:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Ray 63
Hi,I recently replaced a Ray 60 with a Ray 63 to match the current Axioms.When I have the VHF on channel 16 it will constantly keep beeping and it will say "phone book"I will push the back button a few times to get back to channel 16..few minutes later beeping and phone book.Is ther something I need to set up in the menu? Thanks,Mike
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-20, 11:05 AM
RE: [CA11] Ray 63
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Mike,

We have not had any similar reports of this symptom. Please switch off the radio and then verify that the buttons of the handset(s) are not sticking. If the problem persists, then please verify that the Ray63 has been updated with the latest available Raymarine product software update. If so, then it would be recommended that the phone book's contents be recorded, and that a System Reset (MENU->MAINTENANCE->SYSTEM RESET) of the VHF radio be commanded. Should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommended that the VHF radio be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
03-14-20, 04:09 PM
I did do a reset as suggested with no success.On channel 16 it will go to DSC and then shortly after will say phone book,beeping constantly,all by itself.I am trying to make plans for getting it resolved.thanks,Capt.Mike
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-20, 02:10 PM
You're welcome.
Find all posts by this user