The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] 12” axiom pro and 9” axiom
03-09-20, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-20 03:54 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] 12” axiom pro and 9” axiom
Hey guys, new member first post and will be a first time user of the products hopefully. Coming from lowrance. I am running a walleye boat and looking to put a 9” axiom on the bow and a 12” axiom pro at the helm.

I need these two to communicate just curious if it’s one network cable or do I need a hub.

Hoping they can share maping so I can just order a 9” axiom for bow ?

I’d also like to run the axiom pro with down scan hyper vision and side scan while seeing 2d also. Can I run a seperate 2 d transducer for high speed graphing down on the waterline ? If so how do I incorporate that into my total system , do I need a hub or does it plug into the unit.

Last but not least I’d like the front graph to have the option of working off the sonar in the bow mounted electric motor, is there a cable for this to adapt directly to the bow graph ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] 12” axiom pro and 9” axiom - Robert Hoover - 03-09-20 07:45 AM