Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 12 Homescreen Change
03-11-20, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-20 12:24 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom 12 Homescreen Change
The normal power up homescreen has first block on left Chart. The block to right of Chart is Radar.
Now all of a sudden today the homescreen has changed. Fishfinder is not on the main page and has moved to the page to the right, Chart/Radar/Fishfinder is on the main page, and all of the main page has moved around with the exception of Chart.

I liked the original app order. What could I have done to cause this? How can I get it back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-20, 12:54 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom 12 Homescreen Change
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Chris,

Such changed would have been accomplished by customizations to the Home screen (see Chapter 5.4 Creating / Customizing an App page of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions) and/or changes to the profile (see Chapter 5.5 User profiles of the LightHouse 3.11 Advanced Operation Instructions). Home screen customizations may be reset by simply customizing them to display the apps which you desire. Alternatively, the Home screen (along with all other system settings) may be returned to the default settings by commanding a system Settings Reset (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->SETTINGS RESET).
03-11-20, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-20 03:44 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I was concerned as it seemed like it was going to do more but it changed each selection just fine.
03-11-20, 03:44 PM
You're welcome.