Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new C127
06-07-16, 10:04 PM
new C127
I just received my new C127. When I opened the box I noticed that the push button pad was off. ( the rubber pad where the knob is ). I was told that its common of that to come off during shipping. I called Raymarine and was told that once the bezel is put on it will stay in place. Is this true or is there any other information on this problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-16, 10:51 AM
RE: new C127
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Grandsport29,

This is indeed normal. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
06-09-16, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-16 09:49 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you so much. One other question, with my last C120 unit I was given in the packing a quick reference book. I did not receive one with this C127. should I have been given one ?
06-10-16, 09:48 AM
Grandsport29,

Unlike prior generations of MFDs, the current generation of MFDs are not supplied with, nor has Raymarine produced, quick reference cards for the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. The latest LightHouse software operations manual is automatically downloaded into the MFD each time that the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's software is updated. This same documentation may be found herehere and either view online or saved to one's computer. Thls Raymarine Product Documentation web page also has a link where customers may purchase hard copies of Raymarine product documentation.