Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Remote for my S2G-AST autopilot
03-17-20, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-20 12:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Remote for my S2G-AST autopilot
So in the S100 (Seatalk autopilot remote) description, it says "gives you basic, onboard wireless control of any Raymarine SeaTalk autopilot" yet many vendors in their description list the compatible units of which my S2G-AST is not one. Do the two available remotes work with my unit or not? Thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-20, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-20 12:58 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Remote for my S2G-AST autopilot
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum safeandsoundinc,

Indeed, both Raymarine's S100 and SmartController Wireless Autopilot Remote Controls are compatible with the S2G autopilot course computers, as well as all Raymarine autopilot course computers manufactured from the early 2000 time frame to present. The wireless autopilot control's base station will simply be interfaced to the SeaTalk (not SeaTalkng) bus.
Find all posts by this user
03-30-20, 11:29 AM
Wow, that was the easiest Raymarine device I've ever installed!! Connects instantly, three wires, almost too good to be true. Thanks for the help.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-20, 04:06 PM
You're welcome.
Find all posts by this user