Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] A50 cable plug layout
03-20-20, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-20 05:32 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] A50 cable plug layout
There is still two or three weeks before the boat is in the water and I want to add some waypoints to my A50 that an insurance company spread as places for notorious insurance claims :-) It was a gpx-file that I've converted with GPSBabel and successfully tested with Raymarine RayTech Navigator. Now I want to import the file in my A50.

Read in another thread that the spare connection cable for the A50 is no longer around, but what pins in the PWR/NMEA-plug can I connect to a power source? I presume it's the two larger ones, but which is plus and which is minus?

Thanks for any help!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.gpx  Grund.gpx (Size: 12.87 KB / Downloads: 120)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-20, 06:03 AM
RE: [LW11] A50 cable plug layout
Dear larso164,

Thank you for your post.

The part number for the cable you require is R62157, do you not already have a power cable? As this is also the NMEA cable.

I attach the cable pin out for you.

One thing you should be aware is the A50 uses .FSH waypoint format and not .GPX format that we use currently. You will need to source a file convertor online as we do not have the ability to convert these to .FSH

Many Thanks
Louie

Attached File(s)
.pdf  power NMEA cable pinout.pdf (Size: 167.71 KB / Downloads: 308)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply