Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] ST600R Autopilot remote w/ACU-200 and EVO
03-26-20, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-20 02:50 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] ST600R Autopilot remote w/ACU-200 and EVO
I just replaced my older autopilot control head and computer with the ACU-200 and EVO combination. My ST600R wired remote "works" for a while during startup, allowing me to page through depth, speed, etc., then comes up with "No Link" and nothing works from there. Is it because this remote is not compatible with the ACU-200? It's connected via the yellow seatalk ng connector from seatalk 1 to seatalk ng.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-20, 03:04 PM
RE: [CA11] ST600R Autopilot remote w/ACU-200 and EVO
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tce001,

It is recommended that you verify that the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter and Evolution autopilot components have each been updated with the the latest available Raymarine product software update. Please additionally note that a system featuring an Evolution autopilot featuring an ACU must additionally include an EV-1 CCU and either a p70S/p70/p70R/p70RS Autopilot Control Head or a MFD running the latest available LightHouse 3 or LightHouse II software. Some legacy autopilot control heads (ex. ST600x, ST700x, and ST800x) may be used with Evolution autopilots command the autopilot into Auto, Track, or Standby modes. However, the legacy autopilot control heads cannot be used to configure an Evolution autopilot ... a p70S/p70/p70R/p70RS Autopilot Control Head or a MFD running the latest available LightHouse 3 or LightHouse II software would have to perform this function.

Should you have addressed the items specified above and should the problem persist, then it would indeed appear that the ST600R is not compatible with the Evolution autopilot, as the ST600R is reporting that it has been unable to establish communications with the autopilot (No Link).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply