Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom pro transducer for high speed 60 mph
03-27-20, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-20 01:09 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom pro transducer for high speed 60 mph
So I have a rv100 that is huge and actually caused my 20’ boat to list as it acted like a trim tab. I don’t have much room to glass anything in so I’m looking for options here desperately. If I knew the pin outs could I integrate a lowrance wsbl skimmer to read on the raymarine in the 600 /1kw port ? I pick this transducer as a option as I know it’s small enough to put close to the prop circle and not throw off enough disturbance to create cavitation. Also I’ve ran that setup and never lost bottom (62 mph)and could mark fish at 40 mph with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-20, 01:13 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom pro transducer for high speed 60 mph
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Robert,

Q. If I knew the pin outs could I integrate a lowrance wsbl skimmer to read on the raymarine in the 600 /1kw port ?
A. Other than specific Airmar brand fishfinder transducers, Raymarine products are not designed for use with third party transducers. I believe that I had previously responded with the transducer options typically employed for high speed operation ... (i.e. low profile thru-hull or in hull) within the other thread which you had created and had addressed this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply