The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum Radar not Rotating
04-01-20, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-20 01:40 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum Radar not Rotating
Quantum Wireless Radar T70166. Installed new in July 2017. It seemed to be working fine, however hardly needed to use it except for occasionally having it on to get used to the display.
Last summer we were in thick fog, and of course it failed. First it would not turn on. I had to turn the power off and on a couple of times to get it to respond. But then I got the message that it would not rotate.
I tried this week, testing all equipment on the boat, and it the radar did turn on, and connect, (using WiFi connection), but again the message, "Radar not turning".
Is this a problem with the unit itself. Does it need lubrication ? Whey wouldn't it rotate ?

Does it need to be removed and taken in or is there something that can be done while in place ?

Any suggestions please.... Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Quantum Radar not Rotating - larryc@sentinel-hill.com - 04-01-20 12:53 PM